Welcome to Lethal Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blackout

New Operator application from Blackout

6 posts in this topic

• In Game Name:
    LG | Blackout
  • STEAM_ID:
    STEAM_0:1:79609878
  • Hours:
    25 this month around 115 last two months
  • Server:
    Beginner Surf
  • Do you have a Mic?
    Yes
  • What can you do for the server?
    I have been an admin before, so i carry experience, i know how to control a crowd and i know when to give people punishments, i also know all the things i need to know in cases of people avoiding mutes, whether it be people with constantly changing names or people who use others names to try and avoid it.
  • Why do you want to be admin?
    I want to be admin because i would like to be able to help the server more and I am starting to play more and I am getting back into surfing with people. I have also noticed that when there are people on who are deliberately trying to be a disruption, some admins seem to let people go too far instead of punishing them before it makes people annoying and want to leave. I want to get more involved and help surf grow more, but just putting in constant hours is ultimately pointless if it accomplishes nothing.
  • What time are you available for an interview in Discord?
    On school weeks after 3:00 PM CST, which is any week other than this one, on weekends i can do it anytime.

+.99 would make a great admin if he can manage to be a little less confrontational. Just a little. ;) 

P.S. he can gain his last +.01 when he buys CS:S :D

Posted (edited)

-1  Dislike

has hate towards both new and old players(at least what i've seen), for no reason. Starts fights in chat.. Spams chat.. Never heard him use mic

+0.25 tried to turn a new leaf over with you, given the new server. But you don't seem to want that.

Edited by Frosty