Community Update - 3/17. View it HERE

Welcome to Lethal Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

IllusionJM

New Server Moderator application from IllusionJM

6 posts in this topic

• In Game Name:
    LG | IllusionJM
  • STEAM_ID:
    STEAM_0:1:149523487
  • Reason for applying:
    I am applying for server moderator for very similar reasons to my surf operator app. Except I feel that this position is a much more crucial role. In surf servers, I wanted to help create and grow a large friendly community; however, I also applied to be able to deal with any problems that occured (micspammers, earrape, etc.). On Jail Break though, not only are these cases of micspam and general cancer more extreme and often, there are rules that must be known and followed by players at all times. This results in a much more dire need for admins in cases where players spray down stack or delay the round. As an operator that already knows these rules, I think I am a good fit for one of the first JB moderators to help influence the server to grow, much like the surf server did and is continuing to do.
  • Hours devoted to current server:
    As of now, 0. But the server was up for a night then came back down. I plan to be one of the highest ranking players in terms of hours.

2 hours ago, pichajay said:

+1, you are a good operator and would make a good server moderator

P.S.:Add me you nerd

ya know, i could add you, but you gotta beat my omnibus time first ;)

I would suggest you actually wait for the server to be up and play on it/get a feel for the server BEFORE you apply. Not a good idea to apply when we are still fixing things and you haven't been on the server once.

scoobyboobys likes this

16 minutes ago, Mopi said:

I would suggest you actually wait for the server to be up and play on it/get a feel for the server BEFORE you apply. Not a good idea to apply when we are still fixing things and you haven't been on the server once.

Thats a fair point (and i have been on the server some, just not the night it was up for the first "test"), I have over 200 hours in Jailbreak servers and I care about the community before the games themselves, and with this experience, I also intend to help shape the server, provide any suggestions, and help in any way I can. However, you are completely correct, I should have waited, but I am excited for the new server and i may have jumped the gun a bit. My apologies :) @Mopi Thanks for the input.

Mopi likes this

Denied for now simply because the server will have some downtime.