Welcome to Lethal Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

scoobyboobys

Chub OPerator

19 posts in this topic

In Game Name: Chubby Bubbys

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:79686697

Hours: Over 5 I think there is no timetracker that i know of yet.

Server: Jailbreak

Do you have a Mic? yes, and I plan on using it more (good meme btw)

What can you do for the server? Teach the CT's the rules and make the place less cancer since there Is only a few people who have admin powers right now and when they are not on It gets messy.

Why do you want to be admin? I know A LOT of stuff about JB, I know the rules and since there Is no Operators yet and the server just came out, a lot of the ct's don't know the rules and freekill/break rules. I believe that my experience with JB would made me A good admin

What time are you available for an interview with me in Discord? (After being approved by Management and Owners) Tuesdays and Wednesdays 

+1 knows the rules very well and could help out new players and deal with mic spammers.

+1 Even without a mic. He can still be a big help to the server itself. There's not much admins on at the moment who can take care of the smelly ct's

I think you would have to change your attitude on and off the servers quite a bit before you should get admin. If you can then I would +1

scoobyboobys likes this

Posted (edited)

+1 in reguards to what mopi said, I have seen you be cancer on some servers. With that said, I was pleasantly surprised with how mature you were on JB and could tell that you knew the rules. I don't think you would be fit for a surf op. because you must be social and create a nice atmostshpere. But I think you could be a fantastic JB admin because from what I know, you don't put up with bullshit and that is something more required in a JB admin. :)

Edited by IllusionJM

+1 kid is kind of an asshole but still manages to remain loveable, at least to me. If he can dial back the assholishness a little, he will be just fine

scoobyboobys likes this

2 hours ago, Zeezo said:

+1 kid is kind of an asshole but still manages to remain loveable, at least to me. If he can dial back the assholishness a little, he will be just fine

after i had a talk with a big man with large cans i'm done with the mad harassment 

+1 i remember when this boi scammed someone then gave the item back  and got demoted 

literally +1 not a meme

WAITTTTTTTTTT!!!! Don't tell me!! You want me to run down to the store and buy Mrs. Puff something she doesn't need! Then you want me to run back here so you can say, "Arrgh Spongebob! You're spendin all me money!!" And then i'll say, "But Mr. Krabs! I'm only doing what you SAID!!" Then you'll say, "We're not talking about this....or this...WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!" *panting*

lR1x7_.gif