Community Update - 4/18. View it HERE

Welcome to Lethal Gamers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kenguini ^w^ #FreeSweg

Operator Kang Ween

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In Game Name: LG | Kenguini ^w^ #Freesweg

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:120251501

Hours: Maybe 4-6 hours.

Server: Jailbreak

Do you have a Mic? Yes.

What can you do for the server? Mostly I've seen freekilling and free shooting. I can punish those who don't guard right but at the same time teach them. There has also been mic spammers but if there's no admin they can freely mic spam.

Why do you want to be admin? I've been an Admin for Jailbreak before. I want to help this server because this one is my favorite out of all of them. I want to make sure no rule breakers ruin the experience for our new players who are joining since it's a new server.

What time are you available for an interview with me in Discord? (After being approved by Management and Owners) Anyday after 3:00 PM PST

Edited by Kenguini ^w^ #FreeSweg

You and chubby fall in the same boat. If you can change your attitude and the way you interact with people then I would +1

+1 even thought u wont play siege with me cuz i suck ur still my bud